Houston, TX 77098 US
Outstanding Treasury and Cash Management opportunity for someone wanting to utilize your accounting or finance degree and treasury experience in banking, accounting, finance and / or treasury and cash management. Your great attitude will open the door to this position and future opportunities with this diversified family office!
You will be involved in Treasury related activities, cash management, wire transfers, maintaining banking relationships and analytical requirements, internal transactions and support.
Our unique and large family office in Downtown Houston has endless opportunities to advance. The management team is exceptional, bright and hands-off! They are looking for a self-starter to take these responsibilities from the accounting team and to carve out a treasury function. This is a role that can evolve into a much more robust role, or can stay as a Treasury Analyst, depending on the right personality and drive in a candidate. Our client has the flexibility to provide the right path for the person who works well in a family office environment that is creative, flexible, fun and unique.
This position will assist the Controller, Office Director and management in managing daily operations of the cash management function including daily account reconciliations and wire transfers. This position will have the opportunity to work cross functionality with all members of the Accounting team and external stakeholders including their multiple banking and investment partners.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong time management skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment. The position comes with a competitive base salary plus bonus and competitive benefits based on experience. This employee will work in person in Houston at the family offices and will have flexibility with starting and ending times, and will work in one of the most fun and dynamic environments available.
- Lead the daily cash management process, including determining the daily cash position and performing daily reconciliation of prior day and current day activity.
- Initiate wire transfers and ACH payments in compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare treasury reports provided to executive management.
- Maintain accurate banking information and serve as the point person for all banking relationships.
- Assist with implementation of long-term Treasury projects, including migration to new banking platforms and corporate card program.
- Create and Maintain procedure documentation for all cash management processes and bank account administration and perform quarterly update.
- Perform annual bank fee analysis ensuring competitive and accurate pricing across all banks.
- Provide assistance with external audits and internal control compliance activities.
- Complete tasks in accordance with company policy and internal controls.
- Support other treasury functions and special projects as necessary.
- 2-20 years Treasury experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business required
- Banking support position supporting high wealth families will be given priority
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to connect cross-functionally and develop effective internal and external working relationships with members of other departments and our banking partners