Houston, TX 77041 US
West Houston NO OVERTIME!
Do you want to only work 40 hours a week, be paid well, and learn? Are you looking for a company to train, mentor, and coach you? Would you like to work with a great team who care about your personal life as much as they care about your professional development? Then, this is the opportunity for you!
This is a newly created Staff Accountant role with a family office.
- Prepare Partner Financial Statements in compliance with line of credit requirements.
- Prepare monthly reporting package and perform analysis for Partner Investment Portfolios.
- Prepare and assist with monthly distributions.
- Assist with bank account maintenance and activity.
- Assist with partnership accounting and special projects that come up throughout the year.
- Handle cash transfers, both domestic and foreign.
- Work closely with management and owners.
- BBA in accounting or finance.
- 0-3 years of experience in accounting.
- Flexibility to work on multiple tasks and to assist with or handle special projects as they arise.
- Ability to work closely with the other members of our group and with the various accounting and operational personnel in the family ownership and outside professionals.
- Ability to take ownership of work and responsibilities.
- Basic knowledge of both Excel and Word.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial data.
- Strong communication skills.