Software Support Specialist
Houston, TX 77064 US
A thriving and growing Houston headquartered software company is seeking a strong post implementation software support specialist to join their team. In this role you will work with customers, understand business processes, and ensure that configuration of the software aligns with the end client needs. You will develop relationships with clients such that you can be their advocate internally as future enhancements, existing modifications, and product designs are put in place. Your key areas of expertise will focus on payroll, benefits, tax and accounting functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work directly with technical resources translating customer needs into technical solutions.
- Manage overall customer success by leading recurring meetings focused on issue resolution and system enhancement.
- Provide insights and support throughout the full project lifecycle (Sales-implementation-support).
- Document and map customers' business processes, third-party integrations, and identify opportunities for increased client satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between the client and the product development team, effectively communicating client needs related to software functionality and performance.
- Identify future development needs based on client processes and provide design documentation to the development team.
- Participate in internal QA processes to test customer issues/enhancements and provide feedback.
- 2+ years of PEO Software and exposure and understanding of PEO business process preferred.
- 3+ years' experience implementing or supporting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Payroll, or other application software implementations required.
- Business process or Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and consulting experience.
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Takes ownership of issues and drives them to completion.
- Preferred but not required Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.