Senior Software Manager (Technical)
The Woodlands, TX 77381 US
The Senior Software Manager will work closely with product managers, digital team, and engineering team members to provide end to end solutioning and support/management of the technology solutions.
- Manage and support the day-to-day digital product managements activities of enterprise platforms and digital projects deliverables.
- Monitor and managing digital software support tools to ensure optimal service.
- Manage application support queue by triaging, prioritizing, and assigning incoming tickets, and driving them to closure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support problem management and identification, escalation, and resolution process for technical issues with platforms and environments.
- Ensuring that systems, procedures, and methodologies are in place to support outstanding service delivery
- Lead the team in change management, configuration change requests, and production releases.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or math with at least 10 years of experience in digital technology
- Eight years of experience leading mission critical commercial software Applications/Products Portfolio
- Five years of experience working with .NET software platform troubleshooting and support
- Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure Platform
- Experience with IPA/RPA processes like Power Automate and supporting and troubleshooting RPA processes.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience working with offshore support team
- Experience with IoT protocols and frameworks like MQTT, AMQP, etc.
- Experience with Message Queues like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc
- Experience with software integration and API
- Hands on experience on RDBMS like SQLServer, Oracle
- Hands on DevOps
- Prior experience managing IIoT commercial software platform.
- Experience in Oil and Gas business domain
- Experience with IoT software security, SecDevOps and security softwa