Sage 100 Support Specialist
Houston, TX 77024 US
We are seeking a Sage 100 Job Ops Operations Management Specialist. This is an opportunity to advance your career in the field of ERP Software Support, specifically in Job Ops Operations Management. You will play a crucial role in ensuring end users satisfaction and success on an ongoing basis as it relates to the daily functionality and processing of the Sage 100 software program exclusive to Job Ops Operations Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosis of software problems, assisting end users by efficiently resolving complex technical issues as they relate to Sage 100 Job Ops Operations Management
- Document and track client interactions and report periodic updates on incident and problem resolutions within the Sage 100 Support Service Desk Ticketing System
- Deliver software training sessions for end users, helping them understand overall functionality and how to effectively utilize Ops Management features
- Assist with Job Ops Ops Management incidents that cannot be resolved at the Tier II level
- 3+ years of experience working with and troubleshooting Job Ops Operations Management as well as Multi-Bin & WMS add-ons
- Strong knowledge of Ops Management in the areas of Sales Order/Work Ticket Entry, Daily Parts Usage, Data Collector, Purchasing, and Direct Time Entry
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with the Sage inventory management module
- Familiarity and experience with DSD 3rd Party Enhancements
- 5+ years of experience working with Sage 100 ERP system with advanced working knowledge/business understanding of the Sage database and underlying tables
- Excellent communication and people skills to effectively interact with end users and team members.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, follow through, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to work from home and have a reliable internet connection with the ability to work independently and as part of a team