Houston, TX 77043 US
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Ensures we hire the best talent for all vacant positions in a timely manner to meet our organization's current and future needs.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by posting in all job boards, and actively seeking applicants to connect and build network for the future needs.
- Evaluate applicants' qualifications by conducting interviews, analyzing responses, verifying background check, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Leads job requisitions, sourcing, screening, interview, coordination of pre-employment activities and onboarding processes to ensure a strong cultural fit.
- Responsible for all recruitment related communication, ensuring messages reach targeted audiences, key stakeholders (Talent Acquisition Team, Hiring Manager and HR Business Partner) are well informed.
- Partners with Human Resources Business Partner on hiring decisions, job offer negotiations, and market trends within the industry.
- Proactively engage hiring managers to provide updates and gather feedback on talent submissions and interviews.
- Assists with launching sourcing communication campaigns, including but not limited to social media posts, social media sites? updates, and geotargeting advertising campaigns.
- Meets demands of the business within appropriate time-to-fill, time-to-hire and other SLAs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years related job experience required in full-cycle recruiting/talent acquisition.
- Knowledge of Behavioral Based Interviewing Techniques.
- Ability to influence hiring managers in an ever-changing environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn Success Factors software or other recruitment systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined and process-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.