Midland, TX 79701 US
OFFICE ASSITANT MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Schedules and organizes travel for field service technicians and guests.
- Assesses and maintains office supplies and equipment.
- Answers phones for office and fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Sorts and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail and supports the shipping and receiving functions.
- Process internal stock orders
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable transactions but not limited to:
- Assist in creating invoices from field tickets received from Operations
- Assist in updating the revenue tracker to ensure customers have been properly billed
- Communicate with Accounts Payable clerk to ensure PO’s are created and processed
- Communicate with Operations to ensure PO’s are approved and invoices are received
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Call on customers to request payment status, when needed
- Produce Accounts Receivable reports for the Senior Accountant, when needed
- Perform other related duties assigned by Senior Accountant
- QuickBooks experience
- Trello experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and retain new knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines, working with little supervision.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times, stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Likes to wear many hats and learn new skills daily
- Comfortable interacting with both employees and customers.