Manager of Analysis and Management Reporting
Bellaire, TX 77401 US
- Prepare slide decks for all Outside Analyst meetings.
- Prepare reports for the ratings agencies.
- Correspond with the ratings agencies and respond to inquiries.
- Assist CFO and CAO with all Board and Investor Reporting.
- Engage in variance analysis.
- Prepare financial models to support various ad hoc executive requests.
- Requires 3 to 6 years of related financial analysis and/or management and investor reporting experience.
- Requires advanced financial modeling skills.
- Advanced Power Point skills and experience are a must.
- Must have advanced social skills as well as analytical skills.
- Must be comfortable and competent when making presentations to corporate executives.
- A degree in Finance or Accounting is required. MBA is a plus.