Bellaire, TX 77401 US
This small collaborative organization seeks someone with three to six years of experience. An ideal candidate would have four plus years of total experience to include some combination of I-Banking, Private Equity, and/or Hedge Fund investing experience.
The firm has a fundamentals based investing approach, and they have significant AUM (which is growing at a very rapid pace). They seek an exceptional person to join their team and help them achieve even greater success as they expand the firm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct company- and industry-level research and analyses
- Coverage across multiple industries, with opportunity to partially specialize
- Responsible for both long and short investments
- Recommend and monitor investments
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- 2 – 6 years work experience, including at a top-tier investment firm and/or investment bank
- Exceptional analytic capabilities, including a deep understanding of finance, accounting, and valuation
- Proficiency with excel and financial modeling
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and intellectually curious