Houston, TX 77064 US
- Develop and implement API integrations using C# programming language.
- Design, configure, and maintain SSO and SAML-based authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather integration requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation related to API integrations, including design documents, API specifications, and integration workflows.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues, working closely with application support teams and third-party vendors.
- Conduct thorough testing of integrations to ensure reliability, security, and performance.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, standards, and emerging technologies related to API integration and security.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation in integration workflows.
- Collaborate with software development teams to ensure proper data exchange and alignment between systems.
- Provide guidance and technical expertise to junior developers, promoting knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in API integration development, preferably with a focus on C#.
- Strong knowledge of SSO protocols (e.g., SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect) and implementation best practices.
- Proficiency in C# programming language and related frameworks (e.g., .NET, ASP.NET).
- Experience integrating web-based products and services using RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with database systems (e.g., SQL, NoSQL) and data manipulation techniques.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve integration issues through systematic troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience working with payroll systems, benefits administration, and time and attendance systems.
- Experience with other programming languages such as Java, Python, or Ruby.
- Familiarity with enterprise integration platforms (e.g., MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, IBM Integration Bus).
- Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and systems.
- Previous experience in integrating enterprise software applications (e.g., CRM, ERP).
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms and services (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).