Houston, TX 77024 US
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicate with customers via inbound/outbound phone calls.
- Manage assigned accounts and plan course of action to recover outstanding debts.
- Update account status and database regularly
- Validation of customer information including addresses, contact information, and right party authentication steps.
- Review terms of sales and agreement documents and explain them to customers to increase customer understanding of contract obligations.
- Adhere to FDCPA, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Comply with policies and procedures as required.
- Locate customers using skip trace sites, internet, and credit bureau
- Work from multiple servicing platforms to investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years of call center collections experience
- Computer/Technical knowledge to change, add, or delete information in servicing platform
- Ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently in the best interest of the company and customer
- FDCPA Regulations
- Basic understanding of consumer agreement documents
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute free of grammatical errors
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
- Strong math skills
- Partner well with teammates and other departments
- Ability to work unsupervised after the initial training phase
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- High School diploma or GED required