Plano, TX 75024 US
Dallas based, fast growing healthcare organization seeks experienced healthcare Controller for dynamic opportunity!
Our client is a rapidly evolving organization with an exceptional story and track record. The company is poised for significant growth and needs to add to the accounting leadership team. This role will manage the accounting organization, an accounting team and with integrating new acquisitions into the organization. This role reports to the CFO and has Controller roles and responsibilities.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for duties related to a number of areas of the organization.
This position is over all operational accounting and process improvement.
- Ability to quickly understand background of company business and organization including identification of opportunities for projects to enable company to increase their business success
- Provide leadership for the financial management team
- Responsible for all internal financial reporting to executive team
- Serves on the senior leadership team and helps strategize about the financial direction of company
- Continuously evaluates processes and creates efficiencies.
- Works with HR for various payroll tax, benefit, and 401k related needs
- Coordinates with external CPA firms for all annual tax filings and audits
- Budgeting and forecasting support
This position provides extensive analysis to leadership and to support Treasury functions.
- Utilize data analysis to develop conclusions and recommendations for company.
- Focus on strategic initiatives and directives
- Use supporting data to create new and innovative solutions.
The company needs this person to be an Industry Expert.
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of healthcare trends and directions.
- Develop staff’s industry knowledge and expertise in the field and provide effective training
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all accounting and reporting for the organization
- Monitor team schedules, priorities, and tasks
- Monitor client development among staff to increase ability of team to recognize opportunities with current and potential clients
- Lead in the development of proposals and statement of work when needed
- Handle multiple strategic projects simultaneously
- Participate in recruiting and hiring of new staff.
- Participate in development and training of staff
- Actively participate as key member of marketing activities to promote company
4 year Accounting degree required, Master’s degree preferred
CPA desirable, not required
10+ Years Accounting leadership experience
At least 5 years of progressive healthcare experience required, more desirable
Proven managerial expertise and background
Strong communication skills required