Elgin, IL 60123 US
- Must have accounting and finance technical proficiency with a strong attention to detail.
- Must have a strong business acumen.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a superior ability to lead others and develop relationships.
- Must have a fiduciary mindset.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must be a CPA.
- Requires manufacturing/cost accounting experience.
- Distribution experience is a plus.
- Big 4 audit experience followed by industry accounting leadership experience is a plus.
- Strong inventory accounting is a plus.
- Must be "hands-on" in the details.
- Will oversee all general accounting, financial accounting, and financial reporting activities.
- Responsible for all PE, Management, and Board Reporting.
- Oversee the Treasury and Cash Management function.
- Oversee the annual Budget as well as all monthly Financial Analysis and Planning activities.
- Act as a liaison for the outsourced Tax function (planning and compliance).
- Responsible for all accounting systems, processes, and controls.
- Oversee the annual audit.
- Work closely with the Executive and Operations leaders to support their efforts to organically grow the organization in an efficient and effective manner.