Bellaire, TX 77401 US
- Must have accounting and finance technical proficiency with a strong attention to detail.
- Must have a strong business acumen.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a superior ability to lead others and develop relationships.
- Must have a fiduciary mindset.
- Must be a CPA.
- Requires eight or more years of total accounting experience to include a start in Big 4 Audit/Assurance (for a few years) followed by two or more years of industry accounting and reporting experience.
- The ideal profile would be a CPA who left the Big 4 as an Audit/Assurance Senior or Manager and has been in an industry accounting leadership role for the past two to six (or more years).
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus but not required!
- Prior PE clients while in public accounting is a plus but not required!
- Must be "hands-on" in the details.
- Will oversee all general accounting, financial accounting, and financial reporting activities for one of the PE firm's legal entities.
- Responsible for all accounting systems, processes, and controls for the entity.
- Will support the annual audit process of the legal entity as well as the entire affiliated group of companies.
- Work closely with the organization's Executive and Business leaders to support their efforts to grow the organization in an efficient and effective manner.
- The position reports directly to the CFO of the PE firm.