Business Process Automation Engineer
Houston, TX 77027 US
- Work with all aspects of the business to understand business processes.
- Create Process maps including current state and future state using tools like Visio, Lucid etc,
- Conduct user interviews to document worker tasks for automated opportunities and understand effort and value of automating business processes to provide cost reduction, manpower reduction, and time benefits.
- Based on user sessions, document and communicate opportunities for improved processes of data collection and work with data team for further assessment of organizational data and how it is captured, utilized, and presented.
- Develop automation solutions based upon your experience and understanding of utilizing RPA tools resulting in implementation of these tools for the organization’s benefit.
- Develop business case(s) and approach for Robotic Process Automation implementations by conducting RPA assessments including current state condition and alternative automated solutions. These efforts will include suitability assessments, internal control implications, and cost/benefit analysis.
- Develop RPA documentation including diagrams and design documents in support of project efforts and best practices.
- Desire to learn and apply AI concepts within the organization for benefit and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Information Systems or comparable with 5+ years of experience
- Strong SQL and data extraction skills. Preferred experience working with data presentation tools (reporting tools such as tableau and Microsoft’s Power Platform)
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional software design
- Experience researching, preparing, analyzing, and composing reports, flowcharts, internal controls, documentation, manuals, guidelines, financial data, presentations, and correspondence.
- Understanding of Software Development Methodologies
- Understanding of security best practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred hands on experience delivering RPA solutions with RPA tools (such as PowerAutomate, UIPath, Blue Prism, etc.)
- Preferred exposure to and understanding of AI and possible business implementations for organizational benefit.